State of the Art Facilities
Our year-round facilities were designed with your group in mind. We offer industry-leading accommodations, a beautiful dining hall, games room and multiple meeting spaces for seminars, teaching, singing or group session. Our winterized facility can accommodate 142 guests at once including guests and leaders. All this and more, nestled onto our 270 acre Muskoka property with pristine waterfront access, forest trails and more.
Our Discovery Camp facility has ten dormitory style sleeping areas which can accommodate a total of 128 guests. Beautiful pine bunk beds, in-floor heating, and attached bathroom and shower areas create comfortable living spaces for all ages. Click the links below for more information
- CABIN 1: Room Layout and Room Assignments
- CABIN 2: Room Layout and Room Assignments
- CABIN 3: Room Layout and Room Assignments
- CABIN 4: Room Layout and Room Assignments
We have a number of additional accommodations reserved for group leaders, speakers and teachers. These suites had a dedicated washroom and shower and provide a level of privacy and comfort leaders will enjoy. Click the links below for more information.
- CABIN 3 SUITES: Room Layout & Room Assignments
- FIRST AID STATION SUITES 1-3: Room Layout & Room Assignments
- FIRST AID STATION SUITES 4-6: Room Layout & Room Assignments
We offer large-group meeting spaces to accommodate indoor activities, teaching space, large group gatherings and more.
- The Muskoka Hall is our largest meeting space with groups up to 120 guests in mind. Indoor washrooms, a detached foyer, a fireplace and AV hookups allow us to customize this room however you need. Check out the Muskoka Hall Room Layout for additional pictures and details.
- The Portage Room is designed to be an intermediate-sized meeting space for groups up to 60 guests. Check out the Portage Room Layout for additional pictures and details.
If you have any questions or are thinking of booking a school trip or retreat in the future we'd love to talk! Fill out our online inquiry form or connect with our team to learn more about availability and group bookings.
Assistant Year-Round Program Director