Can you feel it? Winter is on the way!
As summer gives way to a wonderful Muskoka fall, our team has started preparing for another magical winter at Camp Mini-Yo-We.
For many people, winter is the best season in Muskoka! It’s during this time of year that we welcome all kinds of groups who rent our year-round facility. Some of these groups include:
- School groups running mid-winter class trips
- Leadership classes and groups from schools looking for a development experience
- Corporate groups looking for a day away from the office to focus their team for the coming year
- Youth groups who want a time away for their students to reflect and grow
Winter is the perfect time to come to Camp Mini-Yo-We because we have many exclusive experiences that are only available when the temperature drops and the snow piles up. These experiences include (but aren’t limited to):
- Ball hockey or broomball on an outdoor rink
- A night hike lit by torches across the lake under the starry sky
- Cross country skiing through a snowy forest
- Playing games in the warm indoors while looking out the windows to the winter wonderland outside
- Trying your skills at a snowshoe race
- Enjoying a few moments around a roaring outdoor bonfire
- Feeling the excitement of zooming down the tubing run and loving it so much you run back to the top to try it again
- … and so much more!
Your group would love to experience adventure in Muskoka this winter. It is the perfect season! For decades, groups like yours have been visiting Camp Mini-Yo-We in the winter and enjoying our hospitality. Our industry-leading facility is ready to serve your group this year. These are a few highlights of what our facilities offer:
- Excellent sleeping accommodations for groups of up to 128, including radiant heating in the floors that give our rooms a warm and cozy feel
- A beautiful dining hall with large windows overlooking a frozen Mary Lake
- Flexible meeting space to ensure your group can break into smaller groups for activities or accommodate everyone together
- Professional food service ready to provide delicious and nutritious meals that will keep your group energized and happy
- 270 acres of property to explore during all kinds of fun activities
Click here to download an interview with Camp Mini-Yo-We’s Year-Round Director, Jez Bell. He has crafted and delivered incredible winter experiences to dozens of groups like yours. In this audio, Jez will give you an inside look at what it takes to create an incredible winter getaway for your group!
Interested in learning more?
Are you a group leader who might be interested in adding a winter getaway to your calendar this year? Do you already host a winter experience for your group but might be looking to change locations? Or are you just wanting to improve what you already do during your winter retreat? Click here to learn more about our year-round programming.