We love the parents who choose to send their kids to Camp Mini-Yo-We every summer. This past summer, we had nearly 1,500 families send their child or children to Camp! We love working with kids to make sure they have a great Camp experience, but our other aim is to ensure that our campers’ parents are happy as well. We serve parents by striving to offer an ever-improving summer camp experience for their kids. We don’t take it for granted that parents trust our team to serve their kids!
After campers leave Mini-Yo-We, we reach out to parents to understand how we can improve the Camp experience for them. In the summer of 2019, we made changes to our day camp, busing, and communications because of the feedback we received from parents the summer before. We’ve been sorting through the hundreds of feedback forms we received this summer to figure out how we’re going to improve Camp for 2020. Stay tuned as we’ll update you about how your feedback is helping us become even better than before!
We are so encouraged by what so many of our parents had to say about their child’s experience at Mini-Yo-We during the summer of 2019. Here are just a few of the things that parents had to say:
- “I think Camp Mini-Yo-We is the best camp in Canada! Thank you for the high quality program!! It’s the best!! Thank you so much!!!” – Grace K.
- “My daughter loved her stay at Mini-Yo-We this year. She told me lots of stories, including how accommodating you guys were when she asked to switch to the dance instruction with her friend. She loved the theme and all the new adventures each day. She spoke very highly of her camp leaders and loved that they interacted with them! She came home saying that she and her little sister and friend HAVE to go again next year! She can’t wait until next year!” – Denise C.
- “My boys returned from Mini-Yo-We with a huge boost in confidence! They were provided with the perfect balance of support and care with opportunities to foster their independence. All of this was completely covered in endless fun. Thank you!!” – Danielle J.
- “My son had a fantastic time, he loves the opportunity to meet new friends and grow as a person.” – Lori B.
- “My son attended Mini-Yo-We for the first time and had never been away from home before. I was concerned about his behaviour and whether he would be homesick, but his cabin leader was very reassuring, as was Pat, the Director. All three kids came home with positive stories about their week and want to attend for two weeks next year!” – Lonni M.
- “Sophie had a fantastic week. She enjoyed the challenge of rock climbing (new to her) and felt a sense of accomplishment in learning a new skill. She recited the memory verse from this week (Jer 29:11) and talked about how it made her feel good knowing that God has a plan for her life. We got the opportunity to talk about how in the good times and the hard times, God is with us, knows our feelings and loves us just as we are. She expressed that she really loves the verse and wants to memorize more verses that will encourage her. Seems like a win to me!” – Laura O.
- “Camp Mini-Yo-We was recommended to us by friends whose children have attended the camp for many years. We were not disappointed! Aiden had a wonderful time at camp and can’t wait to return next summer.” – Laura G.
- “My daughter loves Mini-Yo-We. She plans to come back every year!!!!” – Heather N.
Register for Summer 2020!
It might feel like summer just ended (because it did!), but we already have hundreds of families registered for next summer. In fact, there are a handful of weeks for next summer that are already 60% sold out. Now is the best time to register for next summer and secure your child’s spot.
Used the code WOWQUOTES when you register before midnight on September 30th and you’ll receive our best offer between now and next summer that includes:
- $50 off your registration
- $25 in FREE tuck shop credit
- A FREE 2020 theme shirt (valued at $20)
- Peace of mind in knowing you’ve secured your child’s spot!
Click here to register today. You’ll only need to pay $1 today and your monthly payments will be as low as $77/Month starting October 1st. You can change your child’s session or cancel for any reason before June 1st, 2020 and still receive a full refund.
We’d be honoured to serve your children next summer at Camp Mini-Yo-We!