Are you ready for the ultimate summer adventure for your kids? Look no further than Mini-Yo-We! But maybe you’re not sure if they’ll love it or if your friends are on the fence about joining in. Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered!
Introducing the Mini-Yo-We First-Time Camper Guarantee – if your child doesn’t have the time of their life, we’ll give you a full refund! How can we be so confident? Our summer staff team is simply the best, and our track record speaks for itself!
Parents can’t stop raving about their kids’ experiences at Camp Mini-Yo-We. They consistently rate Mini-Yo-We as top-notch in areas like value, spiritual growth, staff training, and safety. Every year, parents are blown away by the quality of our cabin leaders, instructions, spiritual focus, food, accommodations, and site presentation.
We understand that sending your kids to an overnight summer camp can be a big decision and there might be some objections you’re facing. Here are 5 common concerns and how we address them at Mini-Yo-We:
- Safety – At Mini-Yo-We, we take the safety and well-being of our campers very seriously. Our staff is well-trained in emergency procedures, and we have 24-hour supervision to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Homesickness – Our experienced staff is trained to help campers who may experience homesickness and provide a supportive and nurturing environment. We have decades of experience helping kids who might miss home navigate this. In fact, we find parents have a harder time missing their kids!
- Lack of Technology – While we believe that disconnecting from technology is important for our campers. At Mini-Yo-We campers are blissfully technology free for the time they are with us and they love it.
- Health & Nutrition – We understand the importance of good nutrition, and our meals are planned to provide a balanced and healthy diet. Our medical staff is available 24/7, and we have emergency plans in place for any health concerns.
- Cost – We believe that the experiences and memories our campers make at Mini-Yo-We are priceless. While the cost of camp may seem high, we believe it’s worth it for the positive impact it will have on your child’s life. It’s only $1 to register and we offer no-interest payment plans. Additionally … we do offer financial assistance for families in need.
Mini-Yo-We is a summer camp like no other, and your kids will never forget it! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Register your first-time camper today and take advantage of our risk-free offer. And don’t forget, our call core programs prices are going up by $100 a week on April 1st, so act fast!
Share this with your friends and encourage them to join in on the fun, with the Mini-Yo-We First-Time Camper Guarantee, there’s nothing to lose! Let’s make this the best summer ever!
Check out additional resources for first time camper families!