Now is the time to act and support the mission of Camp Mini-Yo-We!
Time is running out to participate in this year’s Christmas Campaign. Our goal is to raise $107,000 before December 31st, 2019.
Click here to learn more and to give.
This year, your donations will go towards two strategically important areas that will push our ministry forward. We’re celebrating 25 years of Boys Camp at Edgewoods, and together we’re going to improve our ability to serve generations of campers and staff at this site!
Upgrade to the Boys Camp Waterfront!
The waterfront has always been a core part of the camper experience at Camp Mini-Yo-We. Your gift will enable us to continue a multi-year project to redo all of our waterfronts to make them more fun and safe.
- A new “A-configuration” will allow campers to sit on all four sides of the dock for the infamous weekly Belly Flop King Competition!
- The layout will improve our lifeguards’ ability to better see the entire swimming area, thereby increasing camper safety. Our current docks are beyond their operational effectiveness in this capacity.
- This new system is easier to install and remove, which will save valuable time for our staff during our critical spring and fall seasons.
Brand New Washrooms & Complete Renovation!
Your gift will enable us to build a completely new washroom at Boys Camp as well as renovate the large main washroom at this site. We are in the midst of a multi-year campaign to renovate all of our washrooms. Your gift to the Christmas Campaign will be combined with other donors’ gifts to help us significantly upgrade these spaces for next summer!
- Easy to clean surfaces to make it easier for our cleaning teams
- Up-to-date with the latest accessibility requirements
- Separate sides for campers and staff
- Reduce our environmental impact with low flush toilets and more