Wowsers! Winter has definitely arrived at Camp Mini-Yo-We! The snow is piling up all over our property and we’re experiencing that cold Muskoka winter that we’ve come to love!
For campers who know what Mini-Yo-We looks like in the summertime, here are some examples of how high the snow is at Camp:
- It’s so high on the suspension bridge at Girls Camp that you need to reach down to hold the hand railings!
- There is so much snow at Boys Camp that we’ve been tubing down the steps in front of the lodge for weeks now!
- At Discovery Camp, there’s not enough to snow to cover the “big rock”, but it sure looks cute with a “snowy hat” on top!
As of today, we’re basically halfway between the summers of 2018 and 2019. Our team is already hard at work to make this summer the best one yet in our 73-year history! Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for more information about what we’re doing to make this the best summer ever!
Did you know that our Summer 2019 programs are already filling up? We’re so fortunate that so many families have already registered for this summer! Here are just a few snippets of our registration information to give you a sense of our numbers for 2019:
- One week at Discovery Camp is already at 80% sold out!
- We are approaching 50% sold out of spots at Girls Camp for the entire summer!
- It looks like for the first time in our history, the first week to completely sell out will be a Boys Camp week. We have one week with just a handful of spaces left!
- We already have 14 activities this summer with waitlists! Register today to guarantee that your kids will get their first choice of activities when they arrive this summer.
Yesterday was the best day to register. Today is the second best day!
Over the last few years around 350 campers register during the month of February. With our strong momentum coming into the month, we’re headed into a very busy time in our office as we serve families!
Pay only $1 today to lock in your spot. Monthly payments start March 1st.
Use the code SAVING25 to receive $25 off your registration. This is our last discount offer for the summer of 2019!