Leaders in Training
Ages: 16-17 (by December 31, 2017)
Dates: See Dates & Rates Below
TELL ME MORE
Check out our 2017 LIT Information Package for a full overview of the program and how to apply.
LIT is our premier leadership program for individuals ages 16-17. This is a unique 5-week program for those committed to growing as servant leaders through challenging and life-changing experiences. It is also the final step in our camper programming that equips youth with the necessary skills to be a leader on our summer staff team.
LIT is for you if are looking to grow in your Christian faith, have a passion to be Camp staff in the future, and have a desire to gain valuable leadership experience.
We aim to foster personal growth in each LIT through the following four methods:
- Leadership Training – Goal setting, conflict management, taking initiative, developing wise habits, self-confidence, servant leadership.
- Personal Discipleship – Small group communities, worship, Q&A sessions, 1-on-1 mentorship, personal reflections and memory work.
- Biblical Teaching – Worldview development, how to be a servant leader, communicating your testimony, understanding your spiritual gifts.
- Practical Skills – Skills week teachables, canoe trip preparation, trip leadership, cabin leadership
DATES & RATES
Session Cost: $2025.00
- Kick Off Weekend (May 19-22)
- Skills Training (June 29 – July 8)
- Seminars & Canoe trip (July 9 – 22)
- Service Weeks in Cabin (July 23 – August 5)
HOW CAN I APPLY?
The Leaders in Training application is now an entirely online process. You can apply online today.
Since LIT is a leadership program this process is an application not a registration. We require each applicant to submit answers to a series of questions, and to secure positive recommendations in order to be accepted into the program. Please review the entire application process before beginning.
Please note that early bird discounts don’t apply to LIT.
For any questions about the Leaders in Training program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about the application process or payment please email email@example.com