COST: $47.00 + HST (per camper, one direction)
At Camp Mini-Yo-We we provide bus transportation to and from Camp every week of the summer from both Vaughan and Barrie. We ensure a good ride to Camp by providing at least one “Bus Captain” who is a trained Mini-Yo-We summer staff.
Sunday is the first day of Camp. We will pick up children from the following locations:
- IKEA Vaughan at 11:30 AM in the parking lot sections E, F, G (200 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON)
- Ontario Travel Information Centre at 12:15 PM in the parking lot (21 Mapleview Dr. East, Barrie, ON)
- Please have the camper’s Medical Form and Tuck Money ready for our staff upon arrival. Tuck money should be placed in a sealed envelope marked with the Camper’s name and the Camp they are attending (Girls Camp, Boys Camp, Discovery Camp, Northwoods, LIT, Enterprise). Each Camper should have their own Tuck envelope. If you would prefer to pay for Tuck by Visa or MasterCard please call our office at 1-888-CAMP-MYW.
- Please ensure your child does not have lice before you leave to catch the bus. Please review our Lice Policy and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Saturday is the last day of Camp. We will drop off children at the following locations:
- Ontario Travel Information Centre at 11:30 AM in the parking lot (21 Mapleview Dr. East, Barrie, ON)
- IKEA Vaughan (Hwy 400/Hwy 7) at 12:15 PM in the parking lot sections E, F, G (200 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON)
Airport transportation may be available from Toronto Pearson International Airport, subject to approval and arrangements made with the Camp Director. Please contact our main office for prices and other inquires.
1878 Muskoka Road 10 West, RR2
Port Sydney, ON P0B 1L0
GPS Location: 45.2443, -79.24133