Graduate Referral Program
The Graduate Referral Program helps employers fill business needs by hiring from a select group of mature, hard-working and motivated staff who have proven themselves as staff at Camp Mini-Yo-We.
Camp Mini-Yo-We is a Christian Camp that is committed to developing tomorrow’s leaders through life-changing adventures in God’s creation. We offer a unique camp experience, innovative programs, dedicated staff and a safe place for campers to stretch and grow physically, socially, mentally and spiritually. Mini-Yo-We’s unique combination of outstanding programs, fantastic facilities, experienced staff, and opportunities for personal and skill development, has been bringing campers back year after year since 1946. Find out more About Us.
MINI-YO-WE ALUMNI ATTRIBUTES
1. Team Players
- Understand the value and need for dependable teamwork
- Have experience working in a team structure while maximizing individual strengths.
2. Problem Solvers
- Take initiative and maturely make decisions
- Adapt to changing business needs and resources
3. Personable Staff
- Communicate professional with customers
- Establish trust with customers and co-workers
- Take initiative and delight customers and co-workers
4. Hard Working
- Plan, organize and prioritize work
- Complete projects with strict deadlines
- Gather information and resources needed to complete projects
We hired a Camp Mini-Yo-We senior staff member and quickly noticed that the individual was hard-working, organized and personable. There is no doubt these qualities were gained from their experience at camp, which helped them flourish in our work environment.
Imperial Tool & Die Ltd.
If you are interested in getting connected with potential senior summer staff please let us know!
Graduate Referral Program Coordinator