Come to Camp Mini-Yo-We for a weekend of fellowship and fun with women of all ages in the heart of Muskoka. If you ever wish you could be a camper again, then this weekend is for you! Singing, campfires, good food, and a challenging speaker are included. On top of that, you can try a number of Camp’s activities, including biking, rock climbing, high ropes, archery, and more!
Our 2017 theme is “He Leadeth Me” – The Story of Ruth
REGISTER & COST
- $170.00 for the full weekend (includes HST)
- $75.00 for a Saturday-only registration (includes HST)
How to Register:
- Fill out this online registration form.
- Fax or mail the form to our main office (instructions on registration form).
Friday, September 29 – Sunday, October 1, 2017
The speaker for 2017 is Diane Carr.
Diane and her husband Ralph have lived in Timmins for 40 years. She has worked as an emergency nurse and music teacher as well as keeping busy with bible studies, counselling and administering the Word to women. Ralph and Diane have attended Grace Bible Chapel over these many years and have had the honour of being involved in a growing assembly. With Ralph’s recent retirement, they look forward to enjoying more time for travel and being with their 5 daughters, their husbands and 13 grandchildren. Diane is a former camper and cabin leader at Camp Mini-Yo-We whose nickname was “Smudge”. She is a Bible based teacher and we are looking forward to what the Lord has laid on her heart to teach us from the book of Ruth.
- High Ropes
- Watersports (weather dependant)
- Card Craft
- Please note that there will be a hearty snack provided on Friday night from 6-8 PM.
- Comfortable Clothes
- Bathing Suits
- Sleeping bag or sheets
- Items for our fun theme: Canada’s 150 B-Day!
- Red and white clothes
- Songs & Skits